Reports to: Kids Campus Coordinator
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
Pay Range: $14.00-$15.00/hour
Position Summary: The Kids Campus Attendant is responsible for facilitating activities for Kids Campus and the Tween Room. Most importantly, this role is responsible for the safety of children in your care and for promoting a positive environment for children, parents and staff.
- Provides a safe and positive experience for children in the program.
- Interacts with the children on their level.
- Greets parents as they drop/pick up their children.
- Adapts to changing needs and circumstances.
- Must be friendly, dependable and enjoy playing with the children while keeping safety and member service as top priorities.
- Shows good communication skills.
- Has a good working knowledge of all babysitting and general YMCA policies.
- Keeps a positive, calm demeanor in all situations, is willing to pitch in and help when needed, following babysitting and YMCA guidelines.
- Assists members as needed with information regarding babysitting and forms that require completion.
- Wears appropriate attire and name tag on a daily basis.
- Guides new parents through our sign-in procedure and ensures all paperwork is fully completed.
- Demonstrates and models qualities of YMCA Core Values: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- Monitors areas of facility for safety and cleanliness, notifying appropriate staff of assistance needed.
- Attends all staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Previous experience working with children is helpful.
- CPR and First Aid certifications may be required.
Physical Demands: Must be energetic and able to handle the physical demands of the job. Standing, walking, talking and active listening are other demands of the position. Employees must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Click here to Apply!