The essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Working with small engine repair vendors to assure that arborist small engine equipment and tools are maintained
and repaired where applicable.
• Coordinate daily with the Production Scheduling Coordinator to assure all pertinent tools and materials are available
for efficient and effective daily productivity.
• Develop and comply with the standard operating guidelines for the inventory of parts, timely scheduling of repairs and
the timely preventive maintenance of arborist equipment and tools.
• Perform and document a monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory tracking report of arborist equipment and tools,
including consumables (i.e. fuel, oil, etc.), of the production crews with inventory reports issued to the Production
• Actively participate in the holiday lights program. Providing support and assistance to assure that materials, tools,
and equipment are available and functioning properly during the decorating season and that they are adequately
prepared and ready for job completion. (Including inventory of materials)
• Assist with preparation of manual snow equipment (i.e. snowblowers, shovels, spreaders, etc.)
• Perform light duty preventative maintenance and minor repairs to the arborist small engine tools and equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long period of times while working on equipment.
• Ability to identify problems and work in conjunction with others to implement effective solutions.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of arborist tools and equipment
• Ability to communicate in Spanish is highly valuable.
• Small engine repair knowledge or ability to gain
• Preferred two years of arboriculture knowledge and experience.