We are seeking a competent Office Staff to assist with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well interfacing with customers and management.
- Stay organized and assist management, customers, and employees.
- Sort and attend to email communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records for human resources and customers ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Work with accountants for weekly payroll, wage increases, etc.
- Keep schedules for upcoming projects and shipment deliveries.
- Monitor level of supplies and order to replace items.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Proven experience as an office assistant, admin assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, internet, and office equipment operations.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is desired.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- High level ability of written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and responsiveness a must, along with excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Superior work ethic, excellent customer service skills, communication, and follow-through ability.
Santo Ianno Sr. to arrange interview.